How to pick the best flat wire cable?OCT.26,2021
How does Fiber Optic Cable benefit you?OCT.26,2021
What Are the Advantages of Optical Fiber Cable?OCT.26,2021
Why do IT companies choose fiber optic cable?SEP.23,2021
What are the advantages of Aerial fiber cable?SEP.23,2021
What are the features of Fiber cables?SEP.23,2021
OPLC photoelectric composite cable 12 coresJUN.19,2021
Features of photoelectric composite optical cableJUN.19,2021
Classification of outdoor optical cableJUN.19,2021
◊ Good mechanical and temperature performance.
◊ High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
◊ Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
◊ Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tube from shrinking.
◊ Crush resistance and flexibility.
◊ Steel wire used as the central strength member.
◊ Loose tube filling compound100% cable core filling.
◊ PSP enhancing moisture-proof.
Optical fiber composite ground wire [OPGW] is suitable for installation on new power lines with double function of ground wire and communication. Especially for installation on normal voitage and extra high voltage power lines. OPGW can replace conventional ground wire of old power line with increasing fiber communication function. They conduct short circuit current and provide lightning resistance.
1. Up to 144 fibers.
2. Cable diameter and weight approximate with another ground wire. Less additional load to tower, high tensile strength.
3. Excellent stainless steel tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
4. Optical fibers are protected by stainless steel tubes.
5. Excellent security, good bullet resist performance.
6. ACSW, AAW and SST stranded design provide wide range combination of electrical conductivity and mechanical tensile strength.
|Number /diameter(mm) of stainless steel tube||1/3.5||2/2.4||2/2.6||2/2.8||1/3.0|
|Number /diameter of AL wire(mm)||0/3.5||12/2.4||12/2.6||12/2.8||12/3.0|
|Number /diameter of ACS wire(mm)||6/3.5||5/2.4||5/2.6||5/2.8||6/3.0|
|Diameter of Cable (mm)||10.5||12||13||14||15|
|Cable weight (kg/km)||415||320||374||432||527|
|DC resistance(200C W/km)||1.36||0.524||0.448||0.386||0.327|
|Modulus of elasticity(Gpa)||162||96.1||95.9||95.6||97.8|
|Coefficient of Linear thermal expansion(1/℃×10-6)||12.6||17.8||17.8||17.8||17.2|
|Short circuit capacity (kA²s)||24||57.3||78.9||105.8||150.4|
|Max. operation temperature (℃)||200||200||200||200||200|
|Max. fiber count||48||32||48||52||30|
Superior Lightning Resistance
• Fewer Aluminium Alloy (AA) wires are needed to meet electrical specs.
• More/Heavier duty ACS wires can be used.
• AA wires can be completely replaced with ACS in some applications.
Extruded Aluminium Core tube
• Good combination of crush and kink resistance.
• Core tube can safely and easily be routed to closures without armour.
• Easy access to optical core Superior.
• Aluminium core tube substantially increases conductor cross-section.
• Improved short-circuit capacity.
High performance. Even in High fibre Counts
• All fibres are housed in the core tube.
• Core tubes are available in a wide range of Inside Diameters.
• Armour wires are not replaced with fibre tubes in high count designs.
If you have some problems about Stainless Steel Tube Optical Fiber Composite Ground Wire Opgw Cable, or want to know more details about FTTH Drop Cable, Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable, Optical Power Composite Cable, Conventional center tube micro cable, Fiber Patch Cord,etc. Welcome to contact us!
Looking forward to your inquiry !